“Excellent hotel and staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Hoffman Estates
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
“Excellent hotel and staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

My family and I stayed here due to relocating to this area.. The staff and General Manager and his Assistant Gm were very accomodating ,friendly, all around excellent. Very welcoming made you feel at home.The cleaning staff also did a fantastic job . All around this hotel is Excellent we will be staying here soon and will be recommending this hotel to all.. Very well taking care of and runned this hotel and up to date also :)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
GurneeHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Hoffman Estates - Schaumburg, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Dear Im g,

We are very happy to hear your experience at our establishment was worth recommending to others. All our staff members are geared to serve the best in hospitality. We hope you do return to the area in the near future and give us an opportunity again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Chicagoland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We were in Hoffman Estates for a party thrown by friends, so we booked this hotel for the night. It was the closest hotel to their home, less than 2 miles away. We stayed the night of 10/26 and checked in around 7pm. There is some construction going on next to the hotel but didn't affect our stay. The gal at the front desk could have been nicer.

The room style is that of when you walk in, the sink/vanity is right there. I liked the big vanity for doing my makeup. The toilet and shower are in a smaller separate room. We had a king size bed and seemed like the room had a few updates in the past few years. The bed passed my bedbug check with flying colors, and it wasn't as firm as I like but comfortable.

We were in the room for about an hour to put on our costumes for the party, and arrived back around 5am, slept until 11am, and was checked out by noon. We didn't use the breakfast or really come into contact with any of the other hotel employees. We had a decent rate and a clean, comfortable place to stay and it was just what we needed.

If you miss the breakfast, drive down Barrington Road and stop at Apple Villa! Weird name, great place for brunch with friendly folks.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
GurneeHotels, General Manager at Comfort Inn Hoffman Estates - Schaumburg, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Sir/Madam,

We thank you for your patronage and thank you leaving a tip for a alternative place for breakfast. We will update our concierge binder with the same.

Hope to serve you in the near future. Happy Holidays.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I checked in to this hotel and it was very clean, as soon as u walk in the staff members were there to greet you and they make you feel very much like home with so much hospitality it was like no other hotel i've gone to, the neat breakfast bar came in very handy when i was in a rush after working out at the gym then head out to a business meeting, everything was very tidy and neat exceptional services compared to other hotels for the price i booked into a stunning King, Suite i highly recommend this hotel to anyone, and i will return again soon.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
GurneeHotels, General Manager at Comfort Inn Hoffman Estates - Schaumburg, responded to this review, October 30, 2013

Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

The room was spacious, quite and clean, the bed was big and very comfortable. The service was good and the staff were friendly. They had a gym though small but it had most of the machines. They served American breakfast but no lunch or dinner. Price is reasonable. I would recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I have to say I have been very impressed with (most of) the hotels I have stayed at in the United States. The US is miles ahead of hotels in Europe when it comes to amenities and customer service. For me customer service is really everything in a hotel and the only reason I would ever give a bad tripadvisor post is if I felt that I had been treated badly at an institution. I feel like the Comfort Inn delivered above and beyond what is to be expected in the customer service department.

We had accidentally made an error when we reserved and ordered a single room instead of a double but when we got to reception and discovered our error the charming man at reception fixed it for us almost instantly and it didn't cost us anything either. That is American customer service for you.

Free wifi is a god-send when you're travelling (and not standard in most other countries that I have visited) also waffles at breakfast? BIG win in my books (so many places do not offer luxurious vegetarian breakfast items - this was also a major winning point when I was at Comfort Inn Santa Monica amazing breakfasts).

One thing to keep in mind is that it is annoying to get into Chicago from there. We were there because my partner's conference was out in that area so when I was alone during the day and decided to head into Chicago I didn't realise it was 50KM away. I don't think this is a reason to remove a star though and I'm sure if I'd had access to the car that day it wouldn't have been so frustrating.

All in all for 60-ish euros a night I was really impressed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I chose to stay at this hotel, because a good friend suggested it. I found this hotel to be inexpensive compared to some other hotels. The rooms were clean, and beds comfortable. Being here on a business trip, I found the free Internet very helpful, along with the business center. I was able to fax, and make copies for an upcoming conference. I found the hot morning breakfast quite a treat. I normally eat a muffin and a cup of coffee, but here I ate a variety of food that I'm not used to getting for free. The hotel is conveniently located near my favorite restaurants such as Chili's and TGI Fridays. The only drawback I had was that there isn't a pool. The fitness room made up for the lack of the pool.

• Stayed July 2013
GurneeHotels, Manager at Comfort Inn Hoffman Estates - Schaumburg, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad to have met and hopefully exceeded your expectations. I apologize for the lack of a pool at our property but im glad to hear you had a good run in on our fitness equipment. I look forward to seeing you again.

Ismael Farfan
Hoffman Estates Comfort Inn
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stayed here on aug-2013 with my family and we really enjoyed it there service are great front desk lady is helpful also room is quite and clean , comfortable beds and breakfast is also good I will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
GurneeHotels, General Manager at Comfort Inn Hoffman Estates - Schaumburg, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so glad to have met and hopefully exceeded your expectations. When you return to our neck of the woods in the future please do not hesitate to contact me so that I may set up your lodging needs. Thank you again.

Ismael Farfan

Been to Comfort Inn Hoffman Estates - Schaumburg? Share your experiences!