“Lots of choices” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“Lots of choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

So many dishes and we also wanted pizza. So had the mini pizza for an appetizer--veggie. Very good. Mashed potatoes are delish. Not a fan of the bread.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

77% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food with a variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

I haven't eaten at the other Claim Jumpers but the one in Hoffman Estates is very good. If you travel alot like me sometimes you want some good "home" cook food and this place reminds me of that. They have a homemade "chicken pot pie" that is one of the best I have ever had. I have yet to be disappointed and I have been there at least 10 times. They have a nice selection of beer on draught (they have Guiness on draft!!!!!). I have never had dessert there because I am too full but there dessert case looks fantastic. There is a little bit of everthing for your party when you come to this place. Next time I am going to start with the dessert and work my way backwards. Service is professional and consistent.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Elgin
“Wonderful sweet potato dishes!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Wonderful sweet potato dishes! Their other selections are also very good. The only reason we don't go more often is because they are always packed Friday and Saturday nights.

Visited July 2011
Bethune, South Carolina
“great calzone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Several in party and everyone liked their food. My sister had steak and baked sweet potato, steak cooked just as ordered and the sweet potato was super. On my to go back to list.

Visited June 2012
Crystal Lake, Illinois
“Good food, but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Large menu - there's something on it to please everyone. We went for lunch, 1pm on a Sunday afternoon, and there was plenty of available seating. Roomy, airy restaurant, without being noisy. We both ordered the parmesan crusted chicken with spaghetti noodles. If you don't like spicy noodles, ask them to refrain from putting the peppercorns on the noodles. I ordered the baked french onion soup with the lunch, and my dining companion had a small salad. No alcoholic beverages were consumed; only soda pop, and a cup of coffee after the meal. Meal was good, but definitely on the pricey side.

• Visited January 2012