Booked this via travel agency and glad that we chose this island resort. Water bungalow is a good recommendation when going to Maldives, just adds to the feel of the place. Though the bungalow may be quite old, it seems maintained and with complete amenities. Everyone in the resort is very helpful and friendly, but the reception area can do a little improvement. We have full board meals including snacks and drinks, and each one has sufficient variety from appetizers to desserts - very glad too with our constant waiter in the dining area - Rashyd, who has been very attentive throughout our stay. Dive point is also available. The island itself is picture perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rannalhi was a favourite transit destination for islanders, being the final fresh-water landfall on the journey south from Khaafu Atoll in the Maldives. Known as ‘the measure of gold’ (ran means gold, nalhi is a unit of measure) for its beauty and fertility, Rannalhi island is now home to an all-action fun resort where good times and friendship make for unforgettable tropical holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Adaaran Club Rannalhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adaaran Club Rannalhi Hotel South Male Atoll
- Adaaran Hotel Rannalhi
- Adaaran Hotel South Male Atoll