the people there are very nice ,and it is really a wonderful and quiet place to live in !
I went there with my husband and our friends(a couple) ,we spend a very impressive hoilday there REALLY~!
PS:there is a tiny mistake about our room ,we booked 2 water villa but there is only one for us ,but they told us can fix it by spending our last days on there sister island KAREDU ,with a upgrade ,and we agreed.It turned out that it is also amazing in KAREDU. but next time we preferred to stay .KAREDU is too big for us and I hate paking up!
inadditon,there is a factory island near by,and during sunset tiime ,it'll be a little noisey,and sometimes smelly.But we still love this small island ,(the noise is so small my husband didn't noticed ).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komandoo Island Resort & Spa, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only resort on the island of Komandoo, in Lhaviyani Atoll. Your seaplane transfer from Ibrahim Nasir International Airport is a scenic, 40 minute flight. 65 Villas include 15 Jacuzzi Water Villas, 36 Jacuzzi Beach Villas and 14 Beach Villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Komandoo Maldive Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komandoo Maldive Island Hotel Lhaviyani Atoll
- Hotel Komandoo Maldive Island
- Komandoo Island Resort