Just came back from a short 2 night get away . This is our second visit to Anantara last time we stayed at Dighu which was wonderful . But the Naladhu is just perfect ! Staying at Ocean House 3 was a true paradise experience, totally private and luxurious.
The island is small but what made up for that was the ability to move easily by a shuttle boat between the 3 Ansntara resorts so there is much to do and enjoy many restaurants.
Breakfast was included in the rate and can be served at any time if the day at the house , which was a great bonus as we were catching up on sleep !
Our house master Shareef was wonderful and attentive to our every need . Thank you Shareef ! You made our stay even more relaxing .
Just one little suggestion which our house pool was heated it's too cold to swim in .
Hope to come back soon !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Live in a world of timelessness - a hearkening back to an era when elegance came before trend and luxury was understated. Indulge in moments of pure relaxation in your own sprawling beach or ocean house, with cool whitewashed interiors framed by verdant palms, your house master waiting in the wings. Walking up to the soothing roll of waves breaking just feet away. Walking barefoot across powder soft sands to touch the cool of the azure ocean. Breathtaking stillness framed by dramatic sunrises and sunsets. Naladhu - Maldivian for "Beautiful island" - offers exclusivity and privacy in an untouched paradise, dotted with only 19 beach and ocean houses, exquisite dining, recreational pleasures and hidden moments of wonder. Enjoy a warm welcome at Male International Airport by our airport representatives who will accompany you to the Naladhu launch. Your first glimpse of Maldivian beauty on our luxury speedboat, a 35 minute ride through crystal-clear sea, emerald lagoons and untouched islands in your wake, approaching the pristine wonder that is Naladhu, and the beginning of your story in paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Naladhu Resort Maldives reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naladhu Resort Maldives Hotel South Male Atoll
- Naladhu Hotel Maldives
- Naladhu Hotel South Male Atoll