“Got what I paid for.” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hazel Crest
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Got what I paid for.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I've noticed alot of bad ratings for this hotel, and being that I've stayed here numerous times I would like to defend the place.

Sure it's not the most attractive place, but it's priced well for it's accommodations. I'm in my 20's and travel for work, so this place is convenient. I think people forget that they paid $40 for a room in contrast to $94, which is what the hotel across the street charges- so stop complaining.

The staff is very very nice and always greets me and willing to answer any question. I feel safe walking to my car at night, and nothing from my room has ever been stolen. The showers are hot and the cable on the tv is acceptable.
So I think these other cheap persons need to relax- because you get what you paid for.

Room Tip: Non-smoking rooms are cleaner and the windows are transparent.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
KANKAKEE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Well, to start off I got a $30.00 parking ticket for not parking straight in the lot. The parking lot was ran down, not a good area of town at all. I ask the person at the front desk, why i got the the parking ticket. The man stated that he could not control Hazel Crest Police. I told him didn't know they could write me a ticket on personal property. I could contest the ticket, but by the time i pay for gas, miss time off work, might as well just pay it. The room cleanliness was kind of dirty, i would not walk in the room without my shoes on. I will never return to this hotel, $45.00 for the room, $30.00 for the parking ticket =$75.00 could have got a better room and i'm sure - the parking ticket...good luck

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 East Hazel Crest? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 East Hazel Crest

Address: 17220 Halsted Street, Hazel Crest, IL 60429
Location: United States > Illinois > Hazel Crest
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Hazel Crest
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Super 8 East Hazel Crest 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 East Hazel Crest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 East Hazel Crest Hotel Hazel Crest
Super 8 Hazel Crest
Super Eight Hazel Crest

If you own or manage Super 8 East Hazel Crest, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.