“excellent customer service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Harvey

You added Days Inn Harvey to your Saves list
Days Inn Harvey
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   16900 South Halsted Street, Harvey, IL 60426 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Harvey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2015

Stayed here for 2 nights. One night one, I found a bed bug crawling on the floor. I thought it was a tick, picked it up and google searched ticks/ bugs/ roaches. Finding out that it was a bed bug. My husband and I were grossed sour but didn't call Managnent. Night 2, my toddler son woke up crying, couldn't figure out what was wrong until I picked him up and saw the bed bug fall off his leg. I was so grossed out and felt terrible for my baby. I called the front desk and no one answered my call. Called again 20 minutes later, and still no one picked up my call. Upon check out I showed the staff the photos of the bedbugs and she told me to call and ask for the manager. I called the next day, and manager was not available. Super annoyed and grossed out.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnharvey, Manager at Days Inn Harvey, responded to this review, March 12, 2015
We are extremly sorry for the experience you had in our hotel.We have a system of monthly inspection of pest control company . Pest control was called A.S,A.P to take care of the matter.According to their experience the problem is resolved. I assure you that your stay will be great next time.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2015

Did not have room available that I wanted (wanted double smoke room got king bed and it was 4 of us and room prepaid for, the parking garbage; three hotels in one parking lot. Walls dirty wit dead bugs on it, bedspread with holes in it, jus bc a smoking room doesn't have to look like it.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Harvey? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Harvey

Address: 16900 South Halsted Street, Harvey, IL 60426 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites)
Location: United States > Illinois > Harvey
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Harvey
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Harvey 2*
Enjoy Parks, Theatre and Restaurants NearbyEasy access to Chicago and the surrounding areas makes our Days Inn Harvey hotel the perfect choice during your travels through Illinois. Conveniently located off Interstates 80 and 294 in Harvey, Illinois, our hotel is within reach of downtown Chicago, Midway International Airport and O’Hare International Airport.Start your day with an energizing workout in our on-site gym, then take advantage of our free continental breakfast and use free Wi-Fi Internet access to plan your exciting day in Harvey. Our hotel offers a business center, complete with fax services, for those traveling on business. We have hot tub suites as well as handicapped accessible rooms are available. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Wyndham, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Days Inn Harvey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Harvey
Harvey Comfort Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Harvey, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.