“I'm done!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Harvey

You added Days Inn Harvey to your Saves list
Days Inn Harvey
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   16900 South Halsted Street, Harvey, IL 60426 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Harvey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for 2 nights. One night one, I found a bed bug crawling on the floor. I thought it was a tick, picked it up and google searched ticks/ bugs/ roaches. Finding out that it was a bed bug. My husband and I were grossed sour but didn't call Managnent. Night 2, my toddler son woke up crying, couldn't figure out what was wrong until I picked him up and saw the bed bug fall off his leg. I was so grossed out and felt terrible for my baby. I called the front desk and no one answered my call. Called again 20 minutes later, and still no one picked up my call. Upon check out I showed the staff the photos of the bedbugs and she told me to call and ask for the manager. I called the next day, and manager was not available. Super annoyed and grossed out.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnharvey, Manager at Days Inn Harvey, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
We are extremly sorry for the experience you had in our hotel.We have a system of monthly inspection of pest control company . Pest control was called A.S,A.P to take care of the matter.According to their experience the problem is resolved. I assure you that your stay will be great next time.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Did not have room available that I wanted (wanted double smoke room got king bed and it was 4 of us and room prepaid for, the parking garbage; three hotels in one parking lot. Walls dirty wit dead bugs on it, bedspread with holes in it, jus bc a smoking room doesn't have to look like it.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2015

I started to not stay here because of the reviews I read on line, not as bad as people made it seem at all and I stayed 2 days...only thing is I booked online a couple days before and when I got there the lady told me the room wasn't cleaned yet and I checked in a couple hours after check in time but she did end up giving me a bigger room to accommodate me

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

QualityMotel6DaysInn, General Manager at Days Inn Harvey, responded to this review, January 31, 2015
Thank you for taking time to review us.We are known as the best affordable hotel in the radius of 10 miles.We shall look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Days Inn Harvey? Share your experiences!