“my unexpected sickness” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Harvey

You added Days Inn Harvey to your Saves list
Days Inn Harvey
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   16900 South Halsted Street, Harvey, IL 60426 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Harvey
Franklin Park, Illinois
“my unexpected sickness”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have to truly PRAISE the operations of the whole STAFF, they made a difficult time for me as comfortable as possible and was always available to assist me in everyway. the ROOMS were very clean and the FLAT-SCREEN TV shows again the CLASS of this OWNERSHIP and STAFF.

Room Tip: " Rooms are very comfortable"
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
QualityMotel6DaysInn, General Manager at Days Inn Harvey, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for taking time to review us and for your kind words.We shall be looking forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Bed bugs if u want to get bit then stay there. This is not a fake review I got bit three times in less than an hour.then I couldn't get my cash back because no manager on duty and the next day the hotel was broke and couldn't get my refund.

• Stayed December 2014
I am sorry for the experience you had.There is no hotel in north America ,who can gurantee bed bug free bed.But we have a monthly system of treating all the rooms .But bugs can come back with the bags.We do refund the room rent when our Pest Control guys certifies the bed bug activity.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff are truly awesome at this Days Inn, especially Dontay and Gloria. Whenever we want to relax this is the place we come to. The prices are great, the rooms are clean and the staff is professional, polite and helpful!
V

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
QualityMotel6DaysInn, General Manager at Days Inn Harvey, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you very much for the kind words for us and the staff.We shall look forward to seeing you again .
Ypsilanti, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I wondered as we checked in ... "Can the desk clerk move any slower", and the answer was ... yes, yes she can move slower. So we got our double queen bed room (205) and the key turned the green light on but the unlock mechanism did not work. It took 3 trips to the front desk before we were given another room .. a "suite" My goodness what a surprise, No smoke detector, pealing wallpaper, dingy drapes that will NOT allow privacy, sorry people on the first floor, I think I saw more than I should have, non working 1970 microwave complete with broken handle, dirty floors throughout and a TV remote that didn't work. Didn't want to make another trip to the desk with the stink from cigarette smoke pass the 'No Smoking" rooms, I'm assuming there was construction going on in the room next to us with all the banging that was going on. Enough said.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
I am extremly sorry to know about the experience you had in our hotel.We do have a regular system of pest control on monthly and weekly basis .But still once in a while we get the problem with the bags of the guests.All the other issues have been taken care off.
I assure you next time you will not have any issues.
Jeromesville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

Had to go to Chicago and stayed at Days Inn in Harvey. Was the cheapest that I could find without too many negative reviews, so I took that. It did deliver what I expected.. nothing more, nothing less. Bathtub had some brown spots on it, which you can expect for the area it's in. But everything was clean as far as I could see. Room was small, but expected that for the price I paid. Stay included breakfast in the morning, which wasn't that elaborate, but wasn't too bad either. There is a restaurant nearby, although I didn't try it. Just next to the hotel (basically just next to it) is a Burger King, but I would advise to go there by car and take the drive through... There is a Comfort Inn across from the entrance.. no idea if that's the same quality. Again, I'm not saying that the hotel is bad, don't get me wrong. It did deliver what I expected for the amount paid.. too bad there isn't much to do in the area (restaurants/entertainment).

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
QualityMotel6DaysInn, General Manager at Days Inn Harvey, responded to this review, December 5, 2014
We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.We are the best in our area and indeed the best value for money .

Been to Days Inn Harvey? Share your experiences!