“Horrible experience” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Harvey

You added Days Inn Harvey to your Saves list
Days Inn Harvey
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   16900 South Halsted Street, Harvey, IL 60426 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites)   |
Affiliate website
Offers & Announcements
Book Direct for Best Rate
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Harvey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Springfield, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is older. It needs some repairs. Black stains on the wall behind the toilet. Cigarette burns in the comforters.

Not sure why but the place was party city all night long. People running up and down the halls. People talking on their phone in speaker mode. We could hear yelling all night long.

Also, the place a its own police officer with a bullet proof jacket and side arm.

Finally, the Wifi would turn off every 10 to 15 minutes. I kept going to the front desk to have them reset it. It would then work for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnharvey, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Harvey, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at your hotel over the weekend. However the front desk clerk was sleep. Sleep long enough as I was to travel to McDonald's and when i returned she was still sound asleep. Totally unprofessional.and all iwanted was some towels

Columbus, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently stayed at this Days Inn and upon check in, the price I was told when I made the reservation was at least 20 dollars less. When I brought this to the front desk Manger Dontae Moore attention I was told that I was wrong, and he didn't want to work with me at all. I also emailed the manger and have yet to get a response. There was two other reservations made and we all paid a different price. The room had paint peeling in the bathroom and the fire alarm continued to go off serveral times through out the night. I wouldn't stay there again or recommend anyone to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
DaysInnharvey, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Harvey, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2014 via mobile

Based on previous experience with other hotels in the area, my overall service ad facility expectations for this hotel were low. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the front desk staffer, Tracey. After a full day of travel I arrived at the hotel in the early morning hours. I was exhausted when I got there and my sinuses were really bothering me. I mentioned that during polite conversation at check in. After hearing that, Tracey took extra steps to make sure the room I stayed in did not aggravate my sinuses any more than they already were. Thanks to her I had a very peaceful nights rest. The facility was clean and the morning team was very helpful (refilling coffee quickly). I travel a lot and did not expect good service, but I received it and I will book here again.

• Stayed October 2014
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2014 via mobile

Good value, good rooms, and close to many different attractions. Tracey was very big help, and very polite, and professional. This is our second stay here, and we will b back next time we are in town. A in every category! !! Thanks again!!

• Stayed October 2014
QualityMotel6DaysInn, General Manager at Days Inn Harvey, responded to this review, October 17, 2014

Been to Days Inn Harvey? Share your experiences!