“Affordable and Clean After 1:00 pm” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Economy Inn & Suites

Economy Inn & Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Harrisburg
Economy Inn & Suites
You added Economy Inn & Suites to your Saves list
411 E. Poplar St., Harrisburg, IL 62946   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Harrisburg
Illinois
“Affordable and Clean After 1:00 pm”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2007

We have stayed here several times and the room is ready and clean after 1:00 PM. If you try to get in early they work with you but tell you the room will be ready after 1:00 PM. This appears to be a family run business. We have never NOT had a clean room after 1:00 PM. The prices are fair and the area is safe. It's on a main road and there are several good restaurants within walking distance and also CVS. If you are on a budget this is the place to stay!

• Liked — price
  • Disliked — no breakfast
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2007

This place is a joke. The room was filthy and the owner and his wife were VERY RUDE. After seeing our room we went to the desk to get a refund and they would not give us our money back. We are still na dispute with Discover. We ended up staying at Super 8 and the girl ther told us she worked at this motel for a short time and they double charge for rooms all time hoping that people will not notice when they get the credit card bill. DO NOT BOOK A ROOM HERE!!!

• Stayed July 2007
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2004

Upon arrival to my room, I found the room assigned wasn't very clean. I found a dirty washcloth on the toilet, unflushed toilet and a (what looked like) used toothpick (broken and frayed) on the desk! The room itself appeared okay but needs updating. I was also charged twice on my credit card.
Because of relations in the area, I will be coming back to Harrisburg, but not at this hotel.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2004

I stayed at the Economy Inn & Suites in Harrisburg, Illinois during the Memorial Day weekend. I enjoyed my stay because of its affordable rates, easy directions to reach there, excellent room conditions, and great commercial rates. I recommend to anyone traveling there to stay at this hotel because of its affordable rates, friendly hospitality, and terrific room conditions.

Been to Economy Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!