“Standard fare - nothing special ” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 108 Restaurants in Gurnee
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Ventura, California
“Standard fare - nothing special ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We ate here on a Saturday night and it was packed. We arrived at 4:45 and had to wait for a table. When we left at 6 there were probably 30 or so people waiting outside the restaurant.

Service was great and the food arrived quickly. It was standard steakhouse fare and nothing special. I had the salmon with vegetables and found the same meal that I had a Chilis the day before was actually better. We had 5 kids (3 teens and 2 kids) with us and they all easily found something to their liking and all raved about the food. Total was $176 for 9 people.

Southfield, Michigan
“Great Steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I like that the restaurant is in low lighting The chop steak was really good The bread they bring out is good but does look weird the staff was really nice and friendly I would come back here

Visited June 2014
“Food excellent . Atmosphere ok.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed not far from here and passed on our way in. Decided to return this evening. Server Debora very good , gave us time as this was our first visit. Explained all to us. Meals arrived and were all very pleased. Steaks first class, sides and sauces all excellent. My spinach was fresh and cooked perfectly. All enjoyed just felt the atmosphere in the restaurant was lacking.

Visited June 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Good, but could be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Not bad at all, considering what you get for the price. But nonetheless it was an enjoyable evening with family and friends. The service more than makes up for the slightly above average food.

Visited March 2014
Hainesville, Illinois, United States
“Good but not Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

The family and I have visited this Steakhouse a number of times. I keep expecting something better but it still feels to fall short. I always order the Cajun Ribeye medium, it is cooked the way I want it but it always seems to lack flavor. The service is good but the food seems to miss that extra punch that makes your tummy want more. My wife had the steak and shrimp, the shrimp were very good but the steak should be the highlight. All you need is salt and pepper to season a steak. Not sure if they even do that! Still looking for that great Steakhouse in our area.

• Visited May 2014