My husband and I and 6 of our grandchildren (ages 5 to 10) spent the weekend at Key Lime. We checked in at 1 PM on Friday and the room was ready for us and we went into the waterpark. We ate 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts at DW Andersons and loved the food and service. We were very impressed with the attentive attitude of all the lifeguards and security personnel. We encountered no problems. We realize that if you go to a waterpark on a weekend you will encounter lots of noise and exhuberant kids. We had a great time and would definitely come back on another occasion. The kids all really enjoyed the game room, which costs quite a bit extra but if you go
there you know that ahead of time and prepare for it. All of the staff were super friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel Gurnee
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel
- Keylime Cove Gurnee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KeyLime Cove offers something for everyone at its all thrills, no chills indoor oasis. The Key West inspired resort is a perfect getaway that’s within an hour drive from Chicago or Milwaukee. Relax in a resort-style suite or guest room, or rejuvenate at Paradise Mist Spa. Featuring a 65,000 sq ft Indoor Waterpark other resort amenities include an arcade, dining and entertainment, shopping and so much more! For a family vacation that's a million miles from ordinary, reserve some "KeyLime Time!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.