“some risk” 3 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Wilmot, Wisconsin, United States
“some risk”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Very nice resort,rooms were beautiful. Water park is small and for young kids mostly.The noise level was very bad and the chlorine was too high,and this was a slow day.
I had pizza right outside of the water park area and in that short time I watched 6 people slip and fall. The floor just past the water area is a high gloss smooth paint on cement.I am not sure why they would want that liability. My daughter ate chicken strips in the water park and by 3 am she was so sick and in so much pain. I was sure it was the flu,but none of the 8 people she was with got sick, So I am sure now it was food poisoning. Anyone else get sick? Stayed 8/24? So when I told the front desk that people were slipping on the floor they could care less, and when I asked at 4 am if anyone else was sick with food poison they were just as unconcerned. Kind of stay at your own risk.

878 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Everything at Key Lime Cove was great. All of the staff are very helpful and have a smile on their faces. The rooms are very clean. The prices for food and drinks is good. They definitely make it kid friendly.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

With the exception of my hubby losing his glasses on the waterslide and being told by a teen lifeguard, "Maybe they'll shoe up later." We had a great time. A little pricey but the kids enjoyed it. Plenty of restaurants nearby so you don't have to eat the pricey resort food.

• Stayed August 2014
Waukesha
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I must say this was one of the better indoor waterparks that I have stayed at. So much to do on site. The waterpark in itself was very clean and had something for all ages. LOVED that the whirlpool was only for adults and it wasn't over crowded with little kids. There was plenty on site to eat and do for the kids. Many options for all. The game area was massive and we went in there after the pool closed and it never got over crowded and never had to wait to play any of the games. The pizza was good and very affordable. My only complaint was The Crazy Toucan I think was WAY over priced for the meal that we ate there and not many choices for the kids to pick from. The steak which was ordered Medium Rare was cooked medium well. The room was very clean and they came and straighten up while we were out. Lots of activities for the kids to do that didn't cost anything additional. Looking to book another weekend trip for over the winter. The only complaint that I did have was the kids wristbands. My sons fell off the first night we were there (couldn't get it to clip closed and tight) and when we went to the front desk to tell the lady he lost it in the pool, she insisted that we pay for a new one. I wasn't having any part of that. After she placed a new one on him, I actually heard the click that it was locked. Just make sure your bracelets are clipped securely.

Room Tip: We stayed in a normal guest room. It had a refrigerator. Didn't need anything special since we...
Green Features: Very clean and friendly environment. we reused our towels , with the exception of the washcloths.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Danielle W, Manager at KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear Kristie W,

Wow, what a tube-ular review! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are thrilled to hear that you and your family loved your stay with us in paradise. It seems like everyone was able to find something that they enjoyed in our indoor waterpark, Lost Paradise. We appreciate that you felt that there were many dining options within our resort. Please feel free to speak with a Food and Beverage Manager if you are ever unsatisfied with your entree. We strive to resolve any issues that may arise as soon as possible. As for your overnight room, it appears that you found it to be very clean. It seems like your Lil’ Limers took full advantage of our arts and crafts activity center, Leapin’ Lizards. Unfortunately, we do have to charge for replacement wristbands, as there isn’t a way for us to verify that the guest was on the original reservation. Thank you again for sharing your comments. We hope to have your family back within our walls of paradise again soon!

See you in the fun-shine!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

My oldest child had been asking to visit Key Lime Cove, so when I saw a Groupon, I thought this would be a good opportunity to try it. I then read reviews and was second guessing whether or not we would enjoy this trip. We had a great time! We checked in the hotel in the early afternoon and went right to the waterpark. Lots to do for all of us. I even tried some of the smaller water slides myself! My favorite though was the Lazy River. My children enjoyed trying all the different pools and slides. After several hours, we decided to take a break and walk around. The arcade area is huge. While I initially didn't want to spend the extra money to do it, I ended up letting the kids play there for a while and they had a lot of fun. We then ordered dinner from the pizza place, and it was affordable and pretty good. There is a kids area that has free activities (that last 10-30 minutes depending on the activity) which the kids enjoyed. I appreciated that it didn't cost extra. We then went back to the waterpark. It became more crowded as the evening went on, but it was never too crowded. I really appreciated the number of lifeguards on duty - it made me feel safer about letting my kids playing in different areas. We ended the night with a trip to the ice cream parlor which was fun. We all slept well - the room was quiet and dark. We didn't hear noise from other rooms or the hallway. In the morning we treated ourselves to the buffet breakfast. While this was very expensive, we really enjoyed it and it put everyone in a happy mood. We then spent a few hours in the waterpark before leaving. Overall, my husband and I felt that there was plenty to do there, and we liked having activities other than the waterpark to break up the day. We would definitely return for a fun mini vacation.

Dear Kristie W,

See you in the fun-shine!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is my second time staying here. After the first time, years ago, I thought I would never come back. It was horrible. But after getting a Groupon, I decided to try once more. It's very clean, the staff was mostly nice. And it seemed to be better run this time. I would possibly come back again. My only issue is that compared to the Wisconsin Dells, its way pricier.
But otherwise its nice.

Green Features: They talk about their special air and water cleaning methods.
Dear Minuby,

Thank you for sharing your fun-tube-ulous comments! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It seems like you found everything to be very clean and our staff to be friendly. Make sure to sign up for Club KeyLime to receive emails about once to twice a month with updates and specials from KeyLime Cove. Thank you again for sharing your feedback. We hope to see you and your family again soon!

Have a splash-tastic day!
Davenport, IA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed with my 8 yr old and fiance. My son's mouth hit the ground when he seen indoor waterpark. Let me add that we just left 6 Flags minutes before this reaction. Ate one meal on site and was good and not to expensive. Arcade very nice. Hotel room very comfortable. Price overall not bad. We will be returning for a winter time birthday and can't wait.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Danielle W, Manager at KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear zatz82,

Wow, what a splash-tastic review! Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments with us. We are thrilled to hear that your family enjoyed staying at our resort. It seems like your son was very impressed! We appreciate that you found everything to be reasonably priced. Your overnight room appears to have been a perfect fit for your family. Thank you again for sharing your comments. Looking forward to having you and your family with us in paradise again soon!

Have a splash-tastic day!
Your friends at KeyLime Cove

Been to KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort? Share your experiences!