Had an awesome time. Hotel was clean and well maintained. Nice rooms. Food was surprisingly good. Crazy Toucan Maragrita Grille was awesome. Service was impeccable. Waterpark was a little on the small side, but probably seemed more so with a busy weekend. Temps in waterpark in spots were on the cool side, you were always having to find the warmer water or air. I think part that was due to the much cooler temps outside.
- Also Known As:
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel Gurnee
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel
- Keylime Cove Gurnee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KeyLime Cove offers something for everyone at its all thrills, no chills indoor oasis. The Key West inspired resort is a perfect getaway that’s within an hour drive from Chicago or Milwaukee. Relax in a resort-style suite or guest room, or rejuvenate at Paradise Mist Spa. Featuring a 65,000 sq ft Indoor Waterpark other resort amenities include an arcade, dining and entertainment, shopping and so much more! For a family vacation that's a million miles from ordinary, reserve some "KeyLime Time!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.