My family and I decided we needed a day just for us. I happened to be off for a couple days during the week(February 15-16, 2012) and my husband suggested KeyLime Cove would be the perfect quick, fun get away! We had been to KeyLime Cove about 3 years ago and we were so happy to see that it was just as great as we remembered from our first visit.The property is kept up very well, super clean, and brightly lit. From the hotel guest agent to the housekeepers, everyone was warm and friendly. We especially liked Joe-Joey who worked at Hot Dawg because he was courteous, polite, and fun. We went to the pool and it was uber clean and the rides were as thrilling as ever. I personally love the lazy river. We went over Spring Break on our first visit, but I highly recommend going during the middle of the week. In fact, it may be even more fun. We will be back often.
- Also Known As:
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel Gurnee
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel
- Keylime Cove Gurnee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KeyLime Cove offers something for everyone at its all thrills, no chills indoor oasis. The Key West inspired resort is a perfect getaway that’s within an hour drive from Chicago or Milwaukee. Relax in a resort-style suite or guest room, or rejuvenate at Paradise Mist Spa. Featuring a 65,000 sq ft Indoor Waterpark other resort amenities include an arcade, dining and entertainment, shopping and so much more! For a family vacation that's a million miles from ordinary, reserve some "KeyLime Time!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.