This is our 2nd or 3rd time to Keylime Cove. I cannot say enough good things about this facility. They are always looking to improve with more activities for the kids. When you arrive they post a daily board with all the activities for the day. They have an arts and crafts area, huge arcade that doesn't break the bank, dance parties, kids spa for manis and pedis (new since we were here last). The pool is always a decent temperature. We usually arrive in February, and February in Chicago is COLD!! The entire place is always clean, staff is always welcoming and attentive, pool guards are very well trained and they do their jobs!! Very safe environment for kids. Lastly, I said we come in February, thats because my daughters birthday is that month and she doesn't want parties any more-She wants to go to Keylime Cove instead!!!
- Also Known As:
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel Gurnee
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel
- Keylime Cove Gurnee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KeyLime Cove offers something for everyone at its all thrills, no chills indoor oasis. The Key West inspired resort is a perfect getaway that’s within an hour drive from Chicago or Milwaukee. Relax in a resort-style suite or guest room, or rejuvenate at Paradise Mist Spa. Featuring a 65,000 sq ft Indoor Waterpark other resort amenities include an arcade, dining and entertainment, shopping and so much more! For a family vacation that's a million miles from ordinary, reserve some "KeyLime Time!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.