We visited Keylime Cove February 25 - March 2 2012. I have to say we had a wonderful time. There is always something going on and tons of things for the kids. While staying there there employees made us feel right at home. The rooms are great and most important CLEAN !! I have to say one of my favorites was starbucks being in the building. Make sure u stop to have Rebecca make you a latte, She is a very wonderful person and made us feel right at home. We will definantly be going back. They also have plenty of lifgaurds on watch so it made it alot easier to let our kids and us have a great worry free time.
- Also Known As:
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel Gurnee
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel
- Keylime Cove Gurnee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KeyLime Cove offers something for everyone at its all thrills, no chills indoor oasis. The Key West inspired resort is a perfect getaway that’s within an hour drive from Chicago or Milwaukee. Relax in a resort-style suite or guest room, or rejuvenate at Paradise Mist Spa. Featuring a 65,000 sq ft Indoor Waterpark other resort amenities include an arcade, dining and entertainment, shopping and so much more! For a family vacation that's a million miles from ordinary, reserve some "KeyLime Time!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.