Just before Thanksgiving our family spent two days at KeyLime Cove. We can't say enough good things. Everyone staff member we met greeted us, everyone was friendly and attentive. A real welcoming feel. Facility was clean, rooms were comfy, lifeguards very watchful of everyone's safety, dinner in the Crazy Toucan was a good value with nice food presentation. A variety of restaurants with a good value for the price range. There were 11 of us and we had a wide age range of family members (young to great grandmother) and there was something for everyone to do. Looking forward to going back.
- Also Known As:
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel Gurnee
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel
- Keylime Cove Gurnee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KeyLime Cove offers something for everyone at its all thrills, no chills indoor oasis. The Key West inspired resort is a perfect getaway that’s within an hour drive from Chicago or Milwaukee. Relax in a resort-style suite or guest room, or rejuvenate at Paradise Mist Spa. Featuring a 65,000 sq ft Indoor Waterpark other resort amenities include an arcade, dining and entertainment, shopping and so much more! For a family vacation that's a million miles from ordinary, reserve some "KeyLime Time!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.