Me and my family had the best time ever!!! The waterpark was the best indoor one we've seen yet and the rooms where nice and clean. There where beautiful bright welcoming colors on the walls (reminding me of Hawaii or an island). The service was perfect, they help us out with everything we needed. Two things surprized me while at the hotel one was that we had a bus take us to Great America, that was very helpful and that our wristbands where also our room keys, that's better than having to keep up with a regular card key like other hotels, it was also the first time we ever saw one, big convenience. I have much more to add but at the end of the day we would recommend and love to revisit KeyLime Cove.
- Also Known As:
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel Gurnee
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel
- Keylime Cove Gurnee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KeyLime Cove offers something for everyone at its all thrills, no chills indoor oasis. The Key West inspired resort is a perfect getaway that’s within an hour drive from Chicago or Milwaukee. Relax in a resort-style suite or guest room, or rejuvenate at Paradise Mist Spa. Featuring a 65,000 sq ft Indoor Waterpark other resort amenities include an arcade, dining and entertainment, shopping and so much more! For a family vacation that's a million miles from ordinary, reserve some "KeyLime Time!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.