I really loved Keylime Cove! My family of four had a wonderful time! There were several high points.
The waterpark was great. My six year old son was just big enough to ride the slides and also have fun at the water playground. I also felt very safe as there were several lifeguards ready to spring into action. We actually had an instance where my son was struggling inthe wave pool and a lifeguard jumped in to help.
The Queen Stateroom was very spacious. We traveled with our four month old son, so having plenty of space for a crib and all of the baby things was crucial.
The food at the Crazy Toucan was much better than we expected. The Chicken Milan was out of the world!
Thanks for a great visit! We'll be returning soon!
- Also Known As:
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel Gurnee
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel
- Keylime Cove Gurnee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KeyLime Cove offers something for everyone at its all thrills, no chills indoor oasis. The Key West inspired resort is a perfect getaway that’s within an hour drive from Chicago or Milwaukee. Relax in a resort-style suite or guest room, or rejuvenate at Paradise Mist Spa. Featuring a 65,000 sq ft Indoor Waterpark other resort amenities include an arcade, dining and entertainment, shopping and so much more! For a family vacation that's a million miles from ordinary, reserve some "KeyLime Time!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.