“WE loved it and we'll be back !!!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Resort   |   1700 Nations Drive, Gurnee, IL 60031   |
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Gurnee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Chicago, Illinois
“WE loved it and we'll be back !!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

My stay at KeyLime Cove was the best......They have great slides and nice games in the game room.......The hotel is so nice in the inside and my daughters loved it, they didnt want to go home......They also have great people working at the front desk. If you are looking to have fun with your kids please try KeyLime Cove because WE LOVED IT and WE"LL BE BACK !!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (233)
Lake Villa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

We took two of our granddaughters to KLC to celebrate their birthdays. We had a great time. The staff even decorated the door of our suite with balloons and a birthday greeting. What a surprise for the girls. Because we didn't go on a Friday or Saturday, we experienced no lines, no crowd. This is our second birthday celebration at KLC.

Pekin, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Not much more to say than that! Our Kids has a blast, which made us have a blast!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

Point blank, I was looking for a family getaway besides Disney World again, so decided to try KeyLime Cove. OMG, this place is absolutely fantastic!! Staff was incredibly friendly and room was so clean and spacious. I'm not sure who enjoyed the trip more, me or the kids. I was so sad to leave but I'am happy to say that I'm already planning our next trip. I would definitely recommend KeyLime Cove to any and everyone.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

Very clean and the staff is very accommodating. The waterpark is perfect for 12 and under.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Hobart, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

The staff were super friendly and helpful, we had more than 1 room and our rooms all were pristine. The waterpark was great, if not in the waterpark my kids were glued to the gameroom- I think the token/ticket cards are a GREAT idea! The food was very good! The restrooms in the waterpark were a little messy but probably just because everything, naturally, is wet. The restrooms outside of it were very clean and even smelled nice! We'll definately be back again!

illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

I really liked this place i will definetly be back when we did run into a problem it was quickly addressed by the manager ---He was quite generous to fix the problem we did have which made the trip that much more enjoyable. The decor and rooms are top notch -I have been a real traveler and I believe this is a top notch place! Rooms are clean place is beautiful an I really enjoyed our stay!!!Had a great massage although a little pricey for the average person but if you can swing it it is defintely up there!!!! I flet the massage for days very relaxing!!All and all I would defintely recommend this place staff says hello in the halls to you to make it that much more enjoyable-----Fun for everyone and a beautiful place what more could you ask for? I will be back ---many times over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort

Address: 1700 Nations Drive, Gurnee, IL 60031
Location: United States > Illinois > Lake County > Gurnee
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Green Hotel in Gurnee
#1 Business Hotel in Gurnee
#2 Family Hotel in Gurnee
Hotel Class:3.5 star — KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort 3.5*
KeyLime Cove offers something for everyone at its all thrills, no chills indoor oasis. The Key West inspired resort is a perfect getaway that’s within an hour drive from Chicago or Milwaukee. Relax in a resort-style suite or guest room, or rejuvenate at Paradise Mist Spa. Featuring a 65,000 sq ft Indoor Waterpark other resort amenities include an arcade, dining and entertainment, shopping and so much more! For a family vacation that's a million miles from ordinary, reserve some "KeyLime Time!" ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelClick, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel Gurnee
Keylime Cove Gurnee

If you own or manage KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.