“Great Weekend Getaway” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Weekend Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2011

Very clean and the staff is very accommodating. The waterpark is perfect for 12 and under.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
Hobart, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

The staff were super friendly and helpful, we had more than 1 room and our rooms all were pristine. The waterpark was great, if not in the waterpark my kids were glued to the gameroom- I think the token/ticket cards are a GREAT idea! The food was very good! The restrooms in the waterpark were a little messy but probably just because everything, naturally, is wet. The restrooms outside of it were very clean and even smelled nice! We'll definately be back again!

illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

I really liked this place i will definetly be back when we did run into a problem it was quickly addressed by the manager ---He was quite generous to fix the problem we did have which made the trip that much more enjoyable. The decor and rooms are top notch -I have been a real traveler and I believe this is a top notch place! Rooms are clean place is beautiful an I really enjoyed our stay!!!Had a great massage although a little pricey for the average person but if you can swing it it is defintely up there!!!! I flet the massage for days very relaxing!!All and all I would defintely recommend this place staff says hello in the halls to you to make it that much more enjoyable-----Fun for everyone and a beautiful place what more could you ask for? I will be back ---many times over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Nashotah, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2011

hotel was VERY clean . our family consists of 2 adults and a 3 year old son. our 3 year old loved the water park and the slides were tame enough for us all to use them. there were bigger slides for bigger kids, and a kiddy area to use. the kiddy area was perfect for babies to toddlers. there was a large hot tub that we could not use because we had our 3yr old. but it looked nice. the lazy river was nice. we were in the water pretty much all day.
the water temp was good. we have been to a few other parks where the water was a bit chilly. this was good. the hotel was fully booked but we never felt it was crowded anywhere. i didnt know anything about the hotel so i was very impressed. it is a resort and has that resort feeling.

Room Tip: our room was nice. very clean. our room was right down the hall from the entrance of the water park...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011 via mobile

The entire stay was excellent. At first I didnt want to go,but im glad I did. We are lookin foward to goin back again this year. The staff are friendly and nice. My family had a great time, hopefully we can stay longer.

• Stayed June 2011
Nashville, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

We stayed here 2 nights as we were visting my sister who lives in Round Lake Beach. I was not impressed with this resort. I feel it is over priced for what it offers. I understand that it is located in NORTHERN Illinois and it gets really cold there in the winter. So I'm sure this is a great escape from the snow, but staying in July, I would of LOVED to have an outdoor area/pool to tan and swim. Rooms are nice. Food is a bit pricey and not all great. Lots of stuff for kids. Not a bad place...just nothing to write home about.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
slumi, Manager at KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort, responded to this review, July 20, 2011
Dear jaastambaugh,

Thank you very much for reaching out to us. KeyLime Cove works hard to make each and every one of our guest’s experiences a truly amazing and memorable one.

I do invite you not only to visit us for a winter escape to our tropi-cool paradise but visit in the summer with our Ride N’ Slide packages. By enhancing your stay with this fun-nomenal package it adds even more fun and excitement at a great value. Plus, KeyLime Cove offers a complimentary shuttle to Six Flags with VIP drop off and pick up.

Thank for giving KeyLime Cove the opportunity to accommodate you!

Kindest regards,

Your friends at KeyLime Cove
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2011 via mobile

The staff was great. A big thanks to Mike and Devin for assisting me when I thought I lost my credit card. Thanks again, Monique Pope

• Stayed June 2011

Been to KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort? Share your experiences!