From the minute we arrived at the KeyLime Cove resort, we knew this was going to be a special vacation. The staff was attentive and friendly and the hotel is beautiful. The room was very nicely sized and very clean. There were extra linens in the dresser drawers, which was a nice touch. We enjoyed the water park and restaurants. The pizza was very good and hit the spot after a long day of swimming and playing in the water park. I really hope to go back and would highly recommend KeyLime Cove for anyone who wants an affordable, clean, relaxing time away with their family and friends. Worth mentioning, the shuttle that took us to Six Flags Great America was so convenient and the driver was great!
- Also Known As:
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel Gurnee
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel
- Keylime Cove Gurnee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KeyLime Cove offers something for everyone at its all thrills, no chills indoor oasis. The Key West inspired resort is a perfect getaway that’s within an hour drive from Chicago or Milwaukee. Relax in a resort-style suite or guest room, or rejuvenate at Paradise Mist Spa. Featuring a 65,000 sq ft Indoor Waterpark other resort amenities include an arcade, dining and entertainment, shopping and so much more! For a family vacation that's a million miles from ordinary, reserve some "KeyLime Time!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Tingo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.