We absolutely love KeyLime Cove. Our children are 2 and 6 years old. Staff has always been very friendly and I love all the extra activities that are planned each day for the children; decorating cookies, dance parties, Wii tournaments...and the kids area where there are board games, coloring sheets, etc available all day. Each time we have stayed the other guests have also been very friendly and courteous. Taking turns on slides and no fighting over floats. I think the food at DW's at breakfast is fantastic....who doesn't love a fresh veggie omelet made right in front of you to gear up for a day of swimming fun.
- Also Known As:
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel Gurnee
- Keylime Cove Resort And Water Park Hotel
- Keylime Cove Gurnee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KeyLime Cove offers something for everyone at its all thrills, no chills indoor oasis. The Key West inspired resort is a perfect getaway that’s within an hour drive from Chicago or Milwaukee. Relax in a resort-style suite or guest room, or rejuvenate at Paradise Mist Spa. Featuring a 65,000 sq ft Indoor Waterpark other resort amenities include an arcade, dining and entertainment, shopping and so much more! For a family vacation that's a million miles from ordinary, reserve some "KeyLime Time!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your KeyLime Cove Indoor Waterpark Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.