“WONDERFUL !! HOMEMADE FOOD + FREE BREAD AND BUTTER !!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 restaurants in Ainsworth
Cuisines: French, Italian, Continental
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: A quaint village location with allocated parking to the rear. Classically decorated interior with a large bar area completed withLeather sofas to recline in. A traditional a la carte restaurant open since 1986 celebrating many long term return clients fromlocal villagers, families, young couples and international businesses. La Tama is a venue for all but especially for thosespecial occasions having been a part of intimate family gatherings for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and many more for nearly three decades.French and Italian a la carte. Everything is prepared in house and cooked to order. There are no microwaves in the kitchen.Our menu has remained unchanged for over 20 years at the request of our clients who have become accustomed to knowThe level of quality at every visit. We can accommodate requests subject to availability with advanced notice, which we recognise is important to those with specific dietary requirements.
Bury
“WONDERFUL !! HOMEMADE FOOD + FREE BREAD AND BUTTER !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My first time at La Tama, my family wanted to go some place special. I read reviews on here and this seemed to be somewhere different as all the other places around the area are either pubs, curry or pizza pasta. We were made to feel at home from the moment we stepped through the doors till we left, I honestly can not say we have ever experienced a classy place like this! The food was hot including the plates ! Bread and butter was free, meal and deserts were all pleasantly presented tasty and most of all filling!! Well priced considering the whole experience. Will be coming again thanks!

• Visited July 2013

83% Recommend
“La Tama”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Excellent service, in an intimate setting that is ideal for families with teenagers, couples and friends. You can easily hold a conversation without being drowned out with music. Plenty of choice on the menu and a specials board. Move to the lounge for coffees or drinks after the meal. Sitting on sofas relaxing and chatting. A restaurant for adults not children.

• Visited July 2013
Limassol
“This really is a top restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I love this restaurant. Family run with a great varied menu. You are always made so welcome and the service is 5star. Last night my wife had asparagus followed by fillets of trout. I had tiger prawns and then rack of lamb. Love the hot buttered rolls. Great atmosphere. Whether you visit for a special occasion or you just want a good restaurant for a meal out, visit La Tama.

Visited July 2013
“Amazing food with fantastic service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

La tama is a fantastic, traditional, family run restaurant. The food is outstanding and the service even better! The owners are lovely and focus on brilliant customer service. Our new favourite restaurant, and we would definitely recommend it!

• Visited April 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“The only traditional French cuisine in the area !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

It's the first time I have been to La Tama, I wanted to entertain some business clients and yearned to find something different.

Well what a lovely place La Tama is, cosy atmosphere, excellent food, service, I really couldn't fault it. I will be bringing more of my business clients to La Tama in the future. Worth every penny!! Thank you.

• Visited April 2013