“You can be good and eat too!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 21 Restaurants in Grafton
Cuisines: Dessert
St. Louis, MO
“You can be good and eat too!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

The 8 Yogurt is very good.........only 8 calories an ounce and the flavors are awesome. They change regularly. Some of my favorites, Cantaloupe (nope not kidding), Kahlua, and Pumpkin. But so many more. I can take the kids, friends and hubby and all get what they want and I can still eat something not bad for you. The food is good, nothing that stands out and says eat here more than some place else. But it is good, hot and tasty. Don't miss it, it right next to the only Gas Station in town across from the Rubel Hotel. Everyone is very helpful, friendly, they have even brought me some to St. Louis on a big Ice Cream Social I had. Give them a try you will like it. They also sell fresh produce and pumpkins in the fall where we go as part of our annual pumpkin hunt and get ice cream too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Highland, Illinois
“Great place to treat the kids and yourself!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

My family enjoyed some ice creams and snow cones following our full day at Raging Rivers Water Park, which is about 5 minutes South of The Whole Scoop. They have a great selection of ice creams and snow cones and provide sidewalk chalk for your children to color the sidewalks with while you wait for your orders.

I gave an excellent rating based on the service, extremely large selection of items and fact that you are outside, with kids and they offer the chalk so you're not corralling your kids while you enjoy your ice cream after they suck theirs down! I strongly recommend the banana split and chocolate chip cookie dough in a waffle cone!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Not so yummy drummy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I heard they had awesome homemade ice cream drumsticks, my was very salty. I also had a turtle sundae, it was OK, but the pecans were in tiny pieces. The people I went with really like the eagles Nest (where you mix your own flavors in a waffle cone). The owner is very nice and patient.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Peoria, Illinois
“Yum!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

This is a nice little ice cream shop to grab something delicious and sit outside and watch the traffic go by. There are a lot of choices on the menu from drinks, hotdogs, salads, wraps & ice cream. The service was very friendly and efficient.

Visited June 2014
Eureka, Missouri
“Good ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Good ice cream and reasonably priced. When I reached for my ice cream cone I some how grabbed it crookedly and watched it bounce off my shirt sleeve onto the ground. The young lady replaced it without an additional charge.

Visited April 2014