“Absolutely Amazing!! Best restaurant experience to date!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: French, British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Rayleigh
“Absolutely Amazing!! Best restaurant experience to date!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I visited this fine establishment with my wife and two children whilst visiting relatives in a nearby village.
Our family recommended this establishment to us and booked our table for the day we arrived.
We were shocked and delighted when we walked through the door; the bar area is clean, the beer on tap is perfectly chilled and there is a wide variety of drinks for children or non drinking adults.
We were seated promptly within the outside terrace area and had the most spectacular view of a beautiful garden!!
The menu is very broad in its options and caters to all tastes and I would personally recommend the confit du canard! absolutely spectacular!

All in all this is a must visit for anyone and i can guarantee my family and I shall be returning upon our next

• Visited June 2013