“Grandkids First visit to Chicago Area” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Glenview
GreenLeadersBronze level

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is our second trip to Glenview Suites. There is no better value. The staff was helpful changing out feather pillows which I am alergic to with regular ones. The only thing that would improve our stay would be a window to open. Great place for our family.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Matthew C, General Manager at Wyndham Glenview Suites, responded to this review, August 10, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding your 2nd trip to our hotel. I am glad to hear that our staff goes above and beyond to assist with all of your needs and requests.
In the future, please make sure to inform us regarding your allergies when making your reservation and we will make sure to have non allergenic pillows in the room prior to your arrival.

Morrison, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

I arrived at the hotel at 9:20pm after a long travel day, looking forward to being able to get right into my room to relax. When I walked up to the front desk, I was told I couldn't check in as the "computers were broken". I and 15-18 other guests waited until after 11:30 for the computers to get fixed. The staff at the desk were trying their best to call someone to get things going, but it turns out that someone in Baltimore had to "reset" the system before it would work. I'm not sure what kind of moronic IT department has a large hotel system completely computerized with no backup system in place, and why it would take over two hours to wake someone up to do a reset.
The room itself was roomy and clean, but very dated. The furnishings were more like what one would expect at Motel 6. The carpet was coming up in the center of the floor. The coffee maker put more water on the counter than in the cup. One of the tv's wouldn't turn on, and the toilet would not shut off without jiggling the handle.
I probably won't stay at a Wyndham hotel again. There's too many nice hotels on the market that want repeat customers.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
I am sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your check in at our hotel. Our Computer Networked crashed that evening due to the severe weather. We had 4 power surges within seconds of each other and the backup system failed due to that, leaving us with no power and computers at the Front Desk. Operating Programs had to be re-installed to the network, which caused us a longer delay, a reboot would just not resolve the issue. I understand your frustration, I was actually on site at the hotel doing all I could to get guests settled in their rooms as quickly as possible during this occurrence.

Please feel free to contact me directly about your overall experience.

(847)803-9800

Travelers are raving about these Glenview hotels

Michigan City, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

From beginning to end it was great! I was checked in by a manager who was extremely nice, went to the room which was very clean and spacious, and an awesome breakfast the next morning. My daughters and I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Matthew C, General Manager at Wyndham Glenview Suites, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
Thank you for choosing the Wyndham Glenview for your recent stay to the area. I am glad to hear that you were impressed with our hotel during your stay. Please make sure to inquire about the Wyndham Rewards Program on your next visit to accumulate points for a FREE Stay at one of many properties.

Matthew Clayson - General Manager
(847)803-9800
Lansing, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Every time we go to Chicago we always stay at Wyndham Suites. It is a very relaxing and great hotel to stay, clean and has everything you are looking for. The pool is also great too. We especially like staying here as well because we are able to park at and catch a subway ride into Chicago on the Blue Line at the Cumberland. Parking is very economical. Great places to shop nearby and also not too far from the Woodfield Mall in Schamberg.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevators
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for always choosing our hotel when you visit the area, we are lucky to have such loyal guests such as yourselves. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything that I can do to make your stay more enjoyable.

Matthew Clayson

Been to Wyndham Glenview Suites? Share your experiences!