“Great” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Chicago, IL
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Good bar, good food. Okay for families, better for adults.
We enjoy it for lunch, dinner or drinks. Good.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Glenview, Illinois
“Hit the happy hour 4-6. MF. Great deals. Good choices. Grab a beer and eat at the bar!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Hit the happy hour. 4-6. Great appetizer choices. Beer undeniably the best around. Enjoy a weekday break for a reasonable price.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great beer selection, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I was very impressed by the selection of beer here; and I am one who takes a bit it impress when it comes to a beer selection. The food was good at lunch, I had soup and 1/2 sandwich, perfect portions. My son's Cuban was large but not up to temp as it should have been. My other son's kids Mac and cheese looked very good and it was completely consumed. My only complaint is the meal was a bit on the pricy side but not so much that I wouldn't go back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Ilinois
“Very good food, but very slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

We've been here many times and enjoyed it. I must say, this lunch was a bit disappointing. When we got to the front desk, we were told there would be a wait and were handed a buzzer, even though there were several open tables. Once seated, it took the server quite some time before she took our order. Even thought the crowd was thinning out significantly, the kitchen was incredibly slow. Once the food arrived, it was quite good. My wife had the NY Strip Steak salad and my daughter the Thai Chicken Noodle salad. My avocado and Swiss hamburger was big and juicy. There were enough fries for the whole table to share. I suspect they were running short staffed, which is not a good thing in the pre-holiday season.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yard_House, Guest Relations Manager at Yard House, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Hi Orso52 - We are pleased to hear you dine with us often and enjoy the food we serve. However, we are disappointed to hear this lunch did not live up to previously good experiences you had. The service we provide should always mirror the quality of the food we serve. Please accept our apologies for the delay you first experienced when you arrived and for the inattentive service. The necessary corrections are going to be made so your next visit is similar to the positive ones you alluded to having previously. Would you please email us at yhguest@yardhouse.com so that we can try to make up for the disappointment?
Des Plaines, Illinois
“Beer Beer Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

The beer choices are plentiful and wide ranging. The food choices are wonderful and the chicken is a great choice. The environment is great for groups and we will certainly return.