“Great Hilton Family Option” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Get 10% off
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Glen Carbon
Earth
“Great Hilton Family Option”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Easy on / off from the highway with a small gas station near the hotel.

About 30 minutes from the St. Louis airport.

No typical metal luggage rack, instead they have a furniture luggage stand at the foot of the bed that works very nicely.

At the desk there are (4) outlets
Both wired and wireless internet
Bedside thee are (3) AC outlets and (2) USB ports. This is an add on device to bring power to this location and is implemented perfectly. Five stars for this!!!! So many hotels lack bedside power and they complain they are an older property. Here is a hotel who saw the problem and found a solution. Way to go Hampton!!!

Bathroom was huge and the shower was big enough for 3 people (not that I had that)
Great water pressure!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

A clean room is my number one priority and this hotel was nice and clean. The rooms and corridors have a nice Starch like, (maybe scotchguard?) smell about them, which is in contrast to a Hampton inn I stayed at a few weeks ago in another state.

If there was an evening reception (liquor me up, Hampton!) like I've seen at a few other Hampton Inns lately, then this would be five star from me.

Also, I got an adjoining room (I wish that this could be a preference at hhonors to specify "do not want") I could hear a little more noise than I wanted to from my neighbor.

...and the entrance could be a little better lit/signposted, because my GPS wanted me to drive up a dirt/gravel road at the other end of the loop.

I normally like to pick Homewood suites, but this hotel was a good substitute for that.

There seems to be just a BP station across the street (though I wouldn't try walking to it) - I drove to a local Shnucks supermarket about 3 miles away, which seemed like nice area, with plenty of fast food.

Room Tip: Road noise wasn't an issue, but isolation from other guests could be
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
chicago, il
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

The stay wasn't terrible. Service was okay. The worst was that the drain in the shower/bath tub wouldn't open to drain the water. When you removed it to let the water out, there was a 12 inch long hairball. The beds were good and the room clean but that grossed us out!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Very nice and excellent hotel! Excellent cleaning staff, especially Lynette, she was very helpful and always smiling. She made sure my room was in excellent condition everyday I was there. I love a clean room, and she helped my stay there joyeous and comfortable....THANKS LYNETTE :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Springfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have always liked Hampton Hotel because it is such a great price for what you get. But for some reason this experience surpassed them all! It was amazing from the second my wife and I got there till we left. Everyone, even the cleaning staff welcomed us and made sure we had everything we needed. The room and comfort level was unsurpassable, I have not had that good of a night sleep in a long time and I love my bed at home. The breakfast was also very good and very fresh. Thank you very much and I can't wait to stay you Hampton Inn again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Morris
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is my family's favorite hotel in the Edvardsville area. The hotel is clean and the staff is exceptional. We stay here when we visit our daughter or are looking for an affordable place close to StL.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Bloomington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This hotel was absolutely wonderful - one of the best Hampton's we have stayed in. Check-in was very quick, and the room and bathroom were very clean. The hotel was quiet, and doors were secured. Everything was good - no issues whatsoever.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville

Address: 5723 Heritage Crossing Drive, Glen Carbon, IL 62034
Location: United States > Illinois > Glen Carbon
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Glen Carbon
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville Hotel Glen Carbon
Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville
Hampton Inn Glen Carbon
Glen Carbon Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.