“Yum!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Villa Verone Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 125 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between 4th and 5th
chicago, il
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Great food, delicious special, great service and fun ambience! Everyone was dressed up for Halloween, which gave an even better atmosphere! It was cool that it wa in an actual house. Definitely going back! Choc cake was super yum! Asparagi appetizer melted in ur mouth. Bread was soooo good!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Saint Charles, Illinois
“Glad To Give It Another Try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I decided to re-try Villa Verone. We had been there before and found the food average for the price, and they tended to rush us. Tonight, was a different experience altogether. The service was exceptionally good. Our waiter, Giuseppe, was knowledgable and very good at suggestive selling. The menu had many appealing dishes. I asked if they could prepare veal parmigiana, as it wasn't on the menu. Without hesitation he said they could; it was perfect, and was served with a side of penne pasta in a marinara sauce. The pasta was nicely el dente. I had a very nice chianti with my meal. We finished off by sharing a piece of their homemade tiramisu. It was light, flavorful, and utterly satisfying. In all, our dinner was delicious, well paced, and worthy of a recommendation.

IL
“Probably wont visit again.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

While the atmosphere is intriguing I was disappointed by the wait staff and my dish. We had to ask for bread and when it came there was only enough for 2... We were a party of 4. I ordered shrimp and scallop scampi. There were 4 shrimp and 5 small scallops. This was a dinner! When I commented to the waiter about this he made some comment about having a good time with our friends.

Will we go back? Probably not. My family is from Northern Italy and the food wasn't quite what I liked. The shortage of seafood in a seafood dish that goes for $20 just doesn't cut it with me. We have other places we would like to try...

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
North Aurora, Illinois
“Never Disappointing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

What a gem! This place is a must, the food is always amazing and the staff is equally impressive. The food is always quick, and hot with that homemade italian taste and feel! Ask for Dino, we do every time we go he's great! All in all this place is somewhere that you shouldn't miss out on. I have nothing negative to say about this place!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Thats amore!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

We are glad we found the place. Joe and the rest of the servers, including our singer were awesome. Calimari very good - light but a little chewy- have had worse at some of the best fish place.
Appetizer/dinner/dessert/wine package a great deal! Salmon and veal dishes were outstanding.
Martini's excellent
We left happy full and satisfied knowing we definitely will be back. Worker attitudes very happy and fun and was great to see.
Sorry if you had a bad experience here- it was our first time and fantastico! Give em another shot. If you don't like your seat- tell them. They helped 2 ladies change their table the other night- no problem- done in 2 minutes.

Glad we found you Villa Verone! Ciao!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere