“Great food on the east side” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 126 Restaurants in Geneva
Geneva, Illinois
“Great food on the east side”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Local Italian done right! Pizza is best around. Brick oven style.
Reasonable pricing as well. Feels like you are eating in someone's home.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Burr Ridge, Illinois
“Catering is fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Our family has dined at Riganato many times and the service and food have yet to disappoint. For our two children with food allergies, Riganato has provided meals that are both safe and delicious. The menu is impressive and the food is outstanding. For this reason, we've chosen Riganato to cater many business events. Each time, our guests were wowed by the fabulous food! Jimmy has individualized the menu to meet our needs. Riganato is our 'go to' caterer of choice!

• Visited February 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent Food, Amazingly Friendly Staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

As a family of four, we've eaten here several times. Always had a wonderful meal at a very reasonable price! It's refreshing to eat at a great family restaurant that's not a chain! Our favorite dishes include Nick's Calamari, Meatball sub, Chicken Riganato (with garlic smashed that are to die for), Ribeye Kebobs, I could keep going...

I kept thinking I wanted to write a review, but what finally prompted me to do so was after I held a surprise party for my husband here last week. I emailed Jimmy - chef and owner - about a month before. He handled everything so gracefully and easily over email - helping me pick the menu, seating, etc...

We arrived that night to find an extra couple had arrived - Jimmy swooped in like it was no problem and added another table, turning our party of 16 into 18. I arrived with my husband about twenty minutes after everyone else. They were all enjoying hummus, fresh bread and drinks when we arrived. Then the food started flowing - stuffed peppers, calamari, friend zucchini - all amazing! It was all piping hot and fresh.

We had two salads come out next - Caesar and the House. Both were phenomenal and I would have been happy to complete my meal at this point. Next up were four amazing entrees. I wish i would have taken photos to show the quantity of food - it was incredible! We had flat iron steak, spaghetti and meatballs, chicken Riganato, and a spicy sausage pasta. Each one was better than the next. We also had mixed veggies and potatoes. Every couple left with at least one container of leftovers - we left with five!

We had an assorted tray of desserts - I honestly can't tell you how they were - there was no way I could fit one more bite in but they looked delicious.

Bottom line - from start to finish - this was the easiest party I've ever planned. Everyone raved about the food. The service was exceptional. I would not hesitate to recommend Riganato's to anyone - seriously, an A+ experience!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Excellent Food, Friendly Environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Recently discovered this restaurant... each time, the food is excellent and the service is impeccable! This restaurant is a real "find" in the suburbs... the cuisine is what you would expect to find in a high-end city restaurant :) We'll be back again and again!

• Visited December 2013
Illinois
“Try the gluten free pasta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner with my daughter they have gluten free options for her sensitivity. I could not tell the difference it was that good.

Can't wait to try the "gluten free pizza" with her.

Great service too this place is worth trying :)

• Visited August 2013