“Excellent Food, Friendly Environment” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 130 Restaurants in Geneva
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Excellent Food, Friendly Environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Recently discovered this restaurant... each time, the food is excellent and the service is impeccable! This restaurant is a real "find" in the suburbs... the cuisine is what you would expect to find in a high-end city restaurant :) We'll be back again and again!

• Visited December 2013

Illinois
“Try the gluten free pasta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Went for dinner with my daughter they have gluten free options for her sensitivity. I could not tell the difference it was that good.

Can't wait to try the "gluten free pizza" with her.

Great service too this place is worth trying :)

• Visited August 2013
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Good Family Fare.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Last evening my wife and I had the pleasure of dining at Riganato Old World Grille. We each had a glass of wine, she the merlot and I the chianti. Both were good and the pour generous. The chopped salad was an interesting mixture of greens, feta cheese, olives, and chick peas. My wife had the ricotta stuffed meatballs and really enjoyed them. I had the spaghetti with Italian sausage. It was perfectly al dente, covered with a not overly spicy marinara sauce, and two nice sized link style sausages. It was delicious. And, the portions were large enough that we had enough to take home for a second meal. I would highly recommend Riganato.

Visited October 2013
Chicago, Il
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant used to be The Rib House. it is now a charmimg little place with tasty food. I had the ricotta stuffed meatballs with marina sauce. Delicious...will return for these. My husband had spaghetti with italian sausage. Also very good. Wonderful warm bread and a nice wine list too. Service was friendly and efficient. Loved it!

Visited October 2013
Geneva, Illinois, United States
“Local gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

First time visitor! So glad we tried this wonderful place! Great food and outstanding service. The butternut squash gnocchi was awesome! Good gluten free options are a plus! I have driven by this place countless times and I have no idea why I did not stop sooner. Definitely planning a return visit. An absolutely wonderful addition to the Geneva dining choices! Best italian in the town.

• Visited September 2013