“Perfect for our needs” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Geneva
Clinton, Tennessee
“Perfect for our needs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I plan and arrange travel for my company, and we recently had a project that required a lot of time in the Geneva, IL area. We picked Comfort Inn & Suites for our employees to stay at, and we couldn't be happier. Our travellers were well cared for, greeted warmly (and by name) with each stay (and I'll say there were several trips). The hotel was comfortable, within 1 mile of our project location, and had all the ammenities we needed. The staff was very friendly and very accomidating of any needs we had. I was in frequent contact with management, and they were always very helpful and gracious. I would definitely reccommend this hotel for business travellers.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank You so much for your kind words regarding our hotel and staff. It was a pleasure hosting your employees! If you ever need anything in the future, please let us know.

Eric Lightner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites near one of my company's facilities. The plan was to visit our facility and conduct a quarterly meeting on sight. On short notice, it was decided to conduct the meeting off sight, and as several attendees had stayed at the hotel, we asked them could they accommodate our meeting needs.

Within minutes, Anna Marie Mallard had us set up in a meeting room with a conference phone, drinks, even arranging for lunch. I recognize this is part of what hotels do, but the positive, helpful attitude displayed by Anna Marie and her team was exceptional and I wanted to recognize her specifically for her efforts.

If you ever need to stay in the Geneva/Batavia, IL area, I can highly recommend the Comfort Inn & Suites.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Justin,

Thank You so much for your kind words regarding Anna Marie. I am glad you meeting went well during your time here. I will be sure to pass along your comments to her.

Hope to see you again soon!

Thanks Again

Muelheim an der Ruhr, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Work related I stayed over a week at the hotel. Everyone is extremely helpful. We planned trips, got coupons and dining tips from and with the receptionist. Checking in and out took only a couple of minutes. Breakfast was excellent. They are always rotating their warm breakfast items over the week. There is a restaurant / bar right across the parking lot, which is great for a beer with everyone so no one has to drive. The room were spacious and clean, sometimes they have two rooms with two TVs or even a whirpool next to the bed (a special room for the disabled). The hotel is located close enough for a quick drive to the major cities around but far enough to get a good nights rest.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Hello,

Thank you for your comments regarding the service and the ammenities you received during your stay. It means alot when a frequent traveler like yourself has a very good experience while at our hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything in the future and we hope to see you again soon!

Thanks Again

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Our group which included the mother of the bride was treated to the most wonderful weekend. The staff went out out of their way to accommodate us. We were not the only wedding in the hotel, there was 5 weddings and a soccer team there. I send special thanks to Dave A.,Dave M. And Meagan who were our go to people when we needed something and they never failed in helping. On a wedding weekend which can be stressful the hotel was not one of the stresses. The Fayban room was great for our get together Saturday night for the bridal party and 40 + family members who were also staying there. I did not hear one negative comment from anyone . I would stay there again and highly recommend this hotel as a home away from home and a center for customer service! What ever you are doing Keep it up! The house keeping staff was incredible, thank you Megan and the others on the housekeeping crew. Putting up with this family could not have been easy but you all did it with a smile on your face. As tired as we were when we left I will miss seeing you guys and cannot thank you enough for the wonderful attention you gave us. If you have the need of a hotel in the Geneva area this is the place to be.

• Stayed September 2013
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Edgewood04,

Thank you so much for the very kind words regarding our staff and the hotel. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments to Dave A., Dave. M, and Megan. I am happy to hear that the Fabyan room was conveient for your group so all your family and friends could get together! If you or any of your family members are in the Geneva area again, please stop in and we will make sure we will take care of you!!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Ontario, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had to reside at the Comfort Inn for 3 weeks until our new home was done with construction. They went above and beyond to care for us. When we arrived they already had a fridge and microwave in our room. On my husband's birthday they baked him cookies and gave us excellent tickets to the local minor league baseball team, Kane County Cougars, tickets. The entire staff was very kind. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Room Tip: The laundry is on the second floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Esko, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

The hotel is very well maintained - very clean. The staff is very nice. I would come down for breakfast early each morning and speak with a nice young woman behind the desk. Her name is Barbara. She always had a smile and a warm greeting for me. That made me feel at home. I would definitely stay here again.

Freeport, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed with this hotel several times since it is close to my work. it is alway clean and the staff is very helpfull. The only improvements is that it is sometimes understaffed and I have had to wait to check in when the desk is unattended. Also the breakfast is not served until 6:30 on weekdays and this is a little late for our plant as we have a 6;30 to 7:00 am start and there is no time to waste. Other than that I would recomend this highly and will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for the two room suite if you want a fridge and microwave, the other rooms do not have them.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
JOELLYNAM,

First, thank you for your continued patronage to our hotel. We reaize you have many choices, and we appreciate that you have choosen us as your ulimate destination when you are in the area. We have started the option as well for those like yourselves that need to leave earlier, a breakfast to go option that is available for pick up in the morning at the front desk. We are also in the process as well with adding refrigerators to all our guest rooms.

Thanks Again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Eric Lightner

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!