“excellent from every point” 5 of 5 stars

Comfort Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1555 E. Fabyan Pkwy., Geneva, IL 60134   |
Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Geneva
Shoreham, New York
“excellent from every point”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I am a scientist visiting FermiLab nearby. I spent 3 nights on this business trip. I found the hotel as one of the best I have been in years. Comfortable, clean, quiet. Friendly reception. Excellent breakfast. Not expensive. I recommend it higly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Thank you so much for your great comments regarding the hotel and staff. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your business trips and look forward to seeing you soon!!

73 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Toledo, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

We stayed here for a shopping weekend with friends. It is close to a variety of shopping areas. The rooms & hotel were clean and comfortable. But the best part is the friendly, helpful staff. The young lady overseeing the breakfast area provided us with a coupon to get discounts at the Outlet Mall in Aurora. Friendly and nice. . . made us feel at home.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Ohio Traveler,

Thank You so much for your positive comments regarding the staff. I will definitely let Maria, our breakfast Host know you appreciated her hospitality. Hopefully you found some great deals at the Aurora Outlet Mall!

Hope to see you again!

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

The staff could not be friendlier or more helpful. Cesar even loaned me HIS phone charger when I found I'd left mine at home. The location is great, the rooms are clean and well appointed, the shower was good. I'd definitely return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
comfortinngeneva, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Dear Doc21144,

Thank You so much for the kind works. I am happy to hear Cesar was able to assit with a charger. I will be sure to pass the thanks along to him!

We hope to see you again soon!!

Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We stay with these folks approx 20+ nights per year. Great place, great servive, and great rate. The staff makes us feel like family. None better! We recommend this hotel to all our friends. Will be there 10 to 12 nights over tje next 3 montjs, reservations in place. Please join us, this is a great place!

• Stayed March 2013
ComfortInnGenevaIL, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank You so much for making us your choice for lodging! We realize you have a lot of choices and appreciate your continued patronage. We appreciate your positive comments regarding our award winning staff and service.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!!

Batavia, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

We live locally but I have used this location twice in the past year---one for a Girlscout overnight with 10 girls, and most recently as a pool party location for my son's birthday. The staff is wonderful. Very helpful and accomodating. Great value for the price.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
ComfortInnGenevaIL, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Laura M,

Thank you for your continued patronage of our hotel. I will be sure to pass along your great comments to our staff memebers.

We hope to see you again in the future!!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I'm a business traveler who stayed several times before I realized my things were being stolen from my room while I was at work! Even my SONICARE toothbrush and shampoos/soaps from the shower!! The last straw was being charged for a "smoke" smell when I do NOT even smoke. Because I stayed frequently the last time I was there I lit a candle at times so Im guessing where they got the idea to say there was a smoke smell. Regardless.. They are thieves. Bottom line.

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a response regarding your stay. I apologize you feel you were ripped off by housekeeping. Upon furthur research, it was determined that housekeeping did not enter your room during your stay due a privacy sign on your door. When it was taken off, we did find evidence that the room had been smoked in as well.
North Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Very clean, comfortable, pleasant. The staff is always very friendly. The recent addition of some hot dishes (eggs, sometimes meat, other items) to the breakfast menu makes breakfast a good meal here. I stay here because it is close to Fermilab, so I can't comment if the location is good for other attractions.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ComfortInnGenevaIL, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Ron R.,

Thank you for the kind words regaring our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the hot additions to our breakfast menu.

Hope to see you again soon!

Eric Lightner

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!