“WOW! My new favorite!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Hot Dogs, Dessert, Hamburgers
Description: Tom & Eddie's menu features a lineup of gourmet and everyday cheeseburgers. Pick from one of our signature cheeseburgers or create your own perfect burger with our list of fresh toppings and homemade sauces. Our cheeseburgers are hand-formed from fresh 100% Natural Angus and topped with high quality and unique ingredients from around Chicago and across the globe. Beyond burgers, Tom & Eddie's also serves homemade sandwiches, crisp salads, fresh cooked sides, made-to-order hand dipped milkshakes, all natural sodas and free Wi-Fi in a comfortable and family-friendly environment.
Tinley Park, Illinois
“WOW! My new favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

The service, the food, the cleanliness...it was all amazing! Aside from a McDonalds with a play-place, this is is the most kid-friendly place I'v been. We had a 2 year with us & they supplied 'Melissa & Doug' toys to keep him entertained and had a great kids menu. It was also wonderfully affordable. The food was delicious, and VERY affordable! Hard to come by these days! They had many many toppings and proteins to build your own sandwich. It was a great lunch-spot, see for your self!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Fort Calhoun, Nebraska
“Good Food Poor Order Accuracy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Tried it a few times and gave up because they 100% of time failes to cook my wife's burger well done. They also consistently fouled up every to go order I placed. I think they have good quality food, and I really like the chicken breast BLT and the bleu burger. But seriously, on my last visit I begged them (the order taker and the person in charge) to cook her burger well done or she would not come back. When the packed it up they said no worries - there is no pink in this burger. WRONG - strike three. I typically check the to go bag to make sure I have everything but I draw the line at having to cut open my wife's burger to make sure it is well done. If you can't handle that and you can't put an order together correctly you don't get my business.

Visited August 2012
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

You can count on great service, clean tables and delicious burgers. The hubby and I like our burgers medium rare and they cook them perfectly. The fries are fresh cut.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois
“For a different kind of burger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

While other reviews have indicated that this restaurant has "strange" burgers, I actually think that's the point. This is not a typical greasy spoon/local burger joint. It's a casual restaurant, with a great atmosphere, where you order at the counter (but they deliver to your table) and can choose from wide selection of burgers in unique combinations, or create your own combination with their "build your own" option. Salads and chicken are also excellent, and side options including sweet potato fries, make even better meal choices.

I am also a fan of their multi-soft drink machine with more than your typical choices - I think it's close to 100. True, kids like to make their own combinations, so sometimes there is a line, but it's part of the atmosphere and nothing to get uptight about.

Their "flavor wall" is also a fun option - over a dozen different condiments allow you to try different combinations.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Illinois
“Great burgers, fantastic shakes, and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have gone many times, and brought different people, and not one person has had a bad thing to say about the place.

Visited August 2012