“Clean but nothing fancy.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   907 West Carl Sandburg Drive, Galesburg, IL 61401 (Formerly Galesburg Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Galesburg
“Clean but nothing fancy.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Rooms are clean and beds are cofortable, but hotel needs updating. Staff show no interest whatsoever and breakfast is bellow average. For the money you spend you get an avarage bare minimum. Restaurants and mall within walking distance.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Castana, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We needed a place to sleep that would take pets without charging us $75.
Met our needs. Nice soft beds, and reasonable allowance for pets-$15.Room was clean and smelled clean.
Friendly, accomodating staff.
Just what we needed.

Room Tip: staff located us near the end of the hallway in the back to make taking pet outside easier and that...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Omaha, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Thank you for the great hospitality ! Service was outstanding and taken well care of for services requested on same day. Had bad ac/heatimg unit and they replaced it with a new one same day!
Tcvvyv guy yctjctctuiittcgvvyh hvycgv ssrxrf gb cgguj

• Stayed February 2013
Slinger, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I travel all over the Midwest for weeks at a time a contractor. This place was great and a has a very friendly staff. I look forward to many more stays here over the next year during our current construction project!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Made this reservation over the phone and told them we would not be in till after 10 pm. Parking lot was almost full when we got there so I was hoping for the best. I have made reservations before at other motels and got there late and they hadn't held our room. Check-in was quick. Room was very clean and beds were comfortable. Breakfast had a lot of variety. Food was hot and very tasty. Would stay here again if I am in area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Fremantle, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

My husband and I travel every second year to the US in particular Galesburg IL
I book our hotel 3 months in advance by email and follow up by phone a month before we are due to arrive. We have been doing this for the past 12 years and for me it is like coming home. After 25 hours flight from Australia I am ready to be pampered and have a friendly face greet me . The Morning Manager is delightful full of information of events coming into town and ready to advice on new restaurant, stores, shows. Our room is spotless and kept no need is being forgotten, I arrive in my room to find my coffee, soaps, lotions, shampoo and conditioner and one time as I had left my tooth brush on the plane I was given one to see me tru the night. Breakfast time is usually a challenge for us as we are so jet lagged for at least 2 days, however as I approach the Night Clerk I stated I was hungry (only 2.00am ) in a flash coffee made, bagels, cakes, cereal all out and ready to consume at my pleasure. The price is great, staff friendly and very attentive, location well I can go anywhere I really need to go on foot a huge bonus as I find the wrong side of driving needs all my attention and i rather be looking at things around me.As we have family in town and grandchildren at times we share breakfast in the lobby staff have always been friendly and helpful to my husband, grandchildren, family and my self. thank you for keeping the same efficient staff and ambiance. See you in 2 years time for 21 days.

Room Tip: I find treating people right in the first instance, helps them to treat you in the same manner. lov...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
jax
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

Well about average for a older comfort inn.I did reserve ahead of time and asked for a single and when i got to my room had a double and hotel was nowhere near sold out.that always chaps my behind.but friendly desk staff.could be updated but acceptable for what you pay for now days.

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!