“Delicious food and nice atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
One Eleven Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 57 Restaurants in Galena
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Dining
Rockford, Illinois
“Delicious food and nice atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We ate at One Eleven Main during our anniversary getaway in Galena. It was the best place we ate during our couple of days in town. The food was AMAZING!! I had the pork ragu and my husband had the gnocchi. We liked that they use local food in their recipes. The restaurant is in a really cool building with two floors, I believe, and had a nice atmosphere for a quiet dinner.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bloomington
“Good choices for diner.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

This restaurant features local food, I assume when available. The mashed sweet potatoes are very tasty. My husband had salmon with a pecan crust that was fresh and creative. The place was very busy even on a Wednesday night. Our waitress Jen was nice and seemed very experienced. It did seem that they were short of help. I only noticed two very busy servers and we had to wait for quite a while before each event with our meal. We were not going anywhere else so that was okay. Would like to try other seasonal things on the menu.

Northfield, Minnesota
“Outstanding local food with exceptional service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We chose this restaurant based on reviews from Yelp. This is a sit-down, white tablecloth restaurant, although we did not need to dress up to eat there. My husband had a beef stew baked in a squash, which was outstanding, and I had the steak salad with roasted vegetables, which was also very good. Kaley, our waitress, was very helpful in describing the entrees, and very attentive throughout our meal. For a tourist town, the value for your dollar is very good here - I'd go back again.

Visited October 2012
Naperville, Illinois
“Just ok for lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Had lunch around 1pm on a Saturday (had about a 15-20 minute wait – not a big deal.) The atmosphere is nice and casual. They didn’t seem overly crowed once inside the restaurant.

The menu had a good selection. However the service was extremely slow and the food was just ok. (It took us almost an hour and half for lunch) I had the bratwurst and my husband had a pork tenderloin sandwich. Again, these were just ok – certainly nothing special.

Maybe dinner would be better but I would pass on this place for lunch.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Jenison, Michigan, United States
“Fine dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Modern ambiance, spacious areas, great food with excellent presentation, reasonable prices, great wait staff, enjoyable music.

Visited September 2012