Traveled to Galena with a group of (senior) adults on motorcycles, stayed overnight Fri & Sat (8/15 & 16) Throughout out stay the front desk was noticably understaffed with a line of guests standing, or waiting most times we walked through the lobby. Small bar / lounge area adjacent to front desk wasn't staffed at all - except for the overly busy desk person who had to take turns checking in guests and serving beverages! Overall motel decor and accommodations not nearly as nice at this location as the Stoney Creek in LaCrosse (where we stayed the preceeding night) AND at $30 / night more for Galena, the rooms seem way overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Galena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena