While on a motorcycle trip, my husband and I stayed at the Stoney Creek Inn! We were greeted when we came in, were given a great suggestion for dinner on Main Street and overall had a lovely stay! The room was clean and cozy. They provided us with a couple of complimentary items we forgot. We were always greeted by the staff. We would stay here again. Only down side was that it is about a mile from downtown. We walked, which was fine. There is municipal parking near downtown as well. Would like to come back to explore the area another time! We would stay here again!!
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Galena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.