My husband and I went to Galena to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. He wanted to leave a day early and we were able to find this place with a fireplace suite that even had a little kitchen/bar area. The price was very reasonable for the room and the decor was rustic and romantic. We were very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and upbeat. The only thing that kept us from giving an "excellent" rating is that there was a birthday party going on that night (in the breakfast area) right below our room and it was a little loud. Would visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, Stoney Creek Inn’s rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn Galena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.