We stayed at the Stoney Creek Inn in Galena, IL, for 3 nights last weekend (3/15/13 through 3/17/13). We booked a standard room with a king bed. The room was very clean, quiet, and comfortable. The hotel is well-decorated in an outdoorsy style. There is a nice pool and hot tub. The breakfast is great, better than we had expected, with juice, yogurt, waffles, muffins, cereal, and hot items like sausage and eggs. Regular and decaf coffee are available all the time. Staff was very friendly. We will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Galena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena