When we arrived there were two people at the front desk, but only one helping people. After waiting for about 15 minutes, the second person asked us if we needed some help. Our room was quite beautiful with tree trunk furniture, gas fireplace, big screen tv and a good size sitting area. The first time we used the bathroom, we noticed that there was very little toilet paper available without a backup roll. We called the desk and requested another roll and was promised another roll. We had to call a second time the next day and had to go to the front desk to get it. The front desk personell are not very informed on what there is to do in the area. When I asked about a pumpkin farm in the area, they had no idea. Upon further investigation, i found that there was one 17 minutes away in East Dubuque, IL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Galena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena