I am never disappointed by this hotel. I stayed here in 2009 and couldn't wait to go back. The room was comfortable with a huge bed in it. We slept like babies on that bed. The bathroom was very clean with a nice, big shower. The hotel staff are always very friendly and helpful, even in the middle of the night if you have to call the desk for something, they are always professional.
The wi fi in each room is great as well. It never once dropped my connection.
The hotel is located just outside the downtown shopping district, so it is a minimal drive each way. The pool and hot tub are both open late as well. And in my opinion, the rates are excellent considering the location.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Fareportal , Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Galena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.