“A great find!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 57 Restaurants in Galena
Grayslake, Illinois
“A great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

A great place to stop in for a little sweet after shopping in downtown Galena. Just stopped and took two back to our room before calling it a night. The frosting was the creamiest I have had. Would definitely stop agsin'

• Visited December 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Hidden Gem in Galena”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

While visiting my daughter, I finally found this one of a kind "cupcakery" on the back street behind Main in Galena. Upon walking in I was immersed by pink! The place is small but, all the pink makes it so cute !! The owner and her staff were very personable to me and I left knowing that this will always be a stop for me when I visit. If one finds themselves at this little cupcakery, try the "Wedding Day", you won't be disappointed !

Visited November 2013
“Awesome cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Awesome is all I can say! I sell these cupcakes in my Chocolaterie Stam Dubuque store and frankly can't keep them in the store. A fantastic compliment to our fresh gelato are these freshly baked cupcakes! Import cupcakes are the best.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Peoria Heights, Illinois, United States
“Save your money, make your own.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

The name drew me in. Cupcakes - sure! The place was pretty empty, so maybe they are just getting started. But the main aspect of the place - the cupcakes - were so forgettable. I could have made better cupcakes from a $1.50 box from the store. I honestly don't mean that in a mean way - I just mean if you're going to spend $3/cupcake - those cupcakes should be AWESOME. And I figured they would be, so I bought a dozen! I love my shopping in Galena! But we were so disappointed. Bummer!

Visited October 2013
jennifer n, Owner at All Things Sweet Cupcakery, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for stopping by and trying All Things Sweet Cupcakes. I am truly sorry that you were disappointed in our gourmet cupcakes. This being my first bad review in over three years of doing business has shocked me. We did just open location number 2 ( in Galena ) but have a very good reputation at my first store All Things Sweet Shoppe in Dubuque Iowa. Our Dubuque location is currently the number 2 place to visit out of 60 plus restaurants and bakeries.
Thank you for your review, we strive in putting out the best product possible.
In hopes of you and your Mother traveling back to Galena in the future we hope that you would give us a second try.
Thank you and have a Sweet Day.
Jennifer Noel
Owner
Dubuque, Iowa
“My favorite cupcakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have always been a fan of the Dubuque store and was thrilled when they opened one in Galena. We stopped by the other day to check out the new location & it is just as great as the first. They have a very large variety to pick from and all of the cakes are fresh & delicious. I love the original flavors! You will not be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013