“Well taken care of...” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 25 Activities in Galena
More attraction details
Owner description: From the moment you enter the authentic Japanese Zen garden, to our meditative reception area, you'll know that true healing and relaxation awaits you. Our RestorationSpirit Therapies envelope your senses with healing modalities that help you to relax, re-align, & rejuvenate. Whether it is to provide relief from pain, release of tension, reduction of stress or simply to relax and feel your best, RestorationSpirit Therapeutic Massage is committed to restoring your well-being.
Peoria, Illinois, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Well taken care of...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

My experience was phenomenal from start to finish. This establishment is professional, courteous, talented, and very hospitable. The hour long massage was just the ticket we needed for our girls' trip to Galena. Basic, yet thoughtful questions were asked before the massage to tailor the service to meet the client's needs. We had a wonderful experience. Also, before our visit to his establishment, David's list served as our guide to local restaurants and the like to visit, which was very helpful and helped us find a great experience. After our massage, David asked where we were thinking for lunch, when we mentioned where we were going, he recommended the best place to sit and even called the owner to let him know we were coming and purchased a piece of dessert for us! Excellent customer service lives!!! We will recommend this experience to anyone visiting Galena!

Visited April 2013
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for making RestorationSpirit part of your girls getaway trip. Your over-all experience is very important to us, from our services to the other businesses that we may recommend - it all reflects on our reputation. Thank you for your kind words!

Dubuque, Iowa
“The most relaxing and rejuvenating massage ever experienced!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

David was recommended through my chiropractor for my migraines, he helped me to find my areas of stress and the causes of my headaches! With regular massages I have had decreases in my migraines and have not needed medication! He truly cares about each of his clients by making sure they " have the best day of their life!"

Visited March 2013
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Whether you need a massage for relaxation or for more chronic or acute pain, RestorationSpirit customizes your massage to obtain optimal health and rejuvenation benefits. Thank you for your kind words!
Skokie, Illinois
“Best massage ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I met David through a dear friend of mine, and getting my first massage from him was absolutely wonderful. I have a lot of issues with my back and a particularly hard time with my right shoulder. David actually had me so relaxed I was able to lift my arm up completely over my head for the first time in over 30 years. I felt so great after my massage. If you're in the Galena area, I would highly recommend a trip to see David at Restoration Spirit. Believe me, you will be glad you did.

Visited October 2012
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words. When we say on our website, "the massage is the difference," we truly mean it. The methods and techniques used in our massage have been accumulated from years of learning from experts by traveling the world in addition to attending a world famous school in Northern California to bring our clients our splint spasm release methodology - unlocking muscles from long forgotten childhood injuries or injuries sustained from common surgeries.
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

David gave truly the best massage I have ever had. It was an awesome topper to go along with a "girls" weekend. I would defintely call him again!

Visited February 2013
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
WOW! Thank you! RestorationSpirit is so glad to have been a part of your relaxation and rejuvenation!
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Wonderful "in house" massages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

A Women's get away in Galena required a relaxing spa day but we wanted to stay in our cabin instead of venturing out... David made the trip and made our day!!
It was so nice to be able to get a massage, jump right into the hot tub with the other ladies and then have the next person go in for their massage. Our massages were incredible and David was able to accommodate each and every one of us. We felt relaxed and rejuvenated, just what we came to Galena for!

Visited February 2013
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
You have a great group of firends and you rented a fantastic house! The combination of the amenities of the house and having the massage come to you was what you needed,

Imagine renting a quiet home in the wooded picturesque surroundings of the Galena Territories. All the comforts of home-away-from home. Limited cell phone service. A fireplace. A peaceful snowfall. A hot tub. And your very own customized massage brought right to you! When your life is busy pleasing other people, it's nice to be the focus. Thank you for your kind review!