“Delightful” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
“Delightful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I visited Otto's Place on my own on a Monday morning. The waitress was very nice and the service was top notch. I had the sweet potato mash with two eggs. It was really really good. My coffee was good and kept full. The building is really nice and if you get the right seats, the view is great. I can highly recommend this place for breakfast.

95% Recommend
“Great Breakfast Joint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

This is a great place to eat while in Galena!! The staff are super friendly and extremely helpful. They even remembered us the second day we went. The price was very reasonable and the food was delicious!!! Highly recommend to check it out if you're in Galena!!!

Chicago, Illinois
“Not Enough!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Otto's Place philosophy is 'enough' and even though I agree with their philosophy, I can truthfully say..'I can not get Enough of Otto's Place' It was my first visit to Galena and I stopped by Otto's 3 times in 48 hours. First visit was for dinner, second was for a night cap appetizer and third was breakfast. I love restaurants that will change their menu and present dishes that will surprise and delight the senses. Your taste buds will thank you. Here is the list of items enjoyed on this trip: Spaghetti Squash Bruschetta, Braised Boneless Beef Short Ribs, Butternut Squash Ravioli, Bacon Wrapped Dates, Country Benedict. Friendly staff, clean, charming....enough said!

• Visited December 2013
Sterling, Il
“Awesome food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

My wife and I were delighted with all aspects of this restaurant. We had flat bread with a cheese dip as an app - it was great. The salads were wonderful: Caesar and wedge. The main course was pork medallions and turkey meatloaf, both were awesome. We were too full for dessert. One of the best meals we have ever had.

• Visited November 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“A bit pricey for brunch but well worth it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is a great spot for brunch. It was right down from our B&B so it was a logical choice for us to grab lunch. Overall the service was fast and the food was outstanding. Well worth going to.

• Visited October 2013