“Great Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Description: ph:
Dodgeville, Wisconsin
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stopped at this place later on Sat evening was very good crowd with Kareokee so kind of loud. We had table in back and ordered Pizza which was excellent and they give you a salad to start in big bowl & pieces of pizza crusts fried up I can't remember what they called them but were good. Overall it was fun evening!!

Visited March 2013

chicago
“Our favorite little place in Galena”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We love Gobbies and make it a point to eat there once on every visit. They have excellent pizza and the beer nuts are wonderful!!

Visited February 2013
IOWA
“Very Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Great scenic bar. Nice atmosphere and great location. I had their Italian Beef - it was amazing. Also have several types of beer on tap and in a bottle. Also be sure to order with hot peppers and au jus. My husband had the burger! Also - very good! Good service too!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

The atmosphere was fun, staff was very attentive and pleasant. Pizza was good, as was a BLT. The prices were very fair for the portions recieved.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Galena, Illinois
“Great Place to Go With Friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife was home with a bad cold, so I tagged along with two couples who are friends of ours. We had been at a court hearing and were looking forward to a relaxing lunch. I had not been here before, and none of us were disappointed. This is a sports bar: lots of room and TVs, friendly wait staff, good Italian food and lots of it. I ordered the chicken tenders appetizer, and end up taking most of it home. There were eight tenders, the size of tenderized chicken breasts. I also ordered the spaghetti and meat sauce, which was plentiful and tasty. My friends ordered mostly sandwichews,which were huge. I don't think anybody finished their lunch, all electing to take some home. The waitress gladly boxed everything and and gladly prepared separate checks. There was no problem hearing ourselves talk. I will be bringingg my wife to this happy place.

• Visited January 2013