“sushi!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Greenwood, SC
“sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We enjoyed great sushi for lunch. Because i'm pregnant, we only had cooked rolls, but they were great!

Visited October 2013

Chicago, Illinois
“Great sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Love this place! The food is always great and the people are so nice! I was skeptical about a sushi place in a small mid-west town but everything I've had has been fresh and delicious. I eat here probably twice a week! The service is great too, whether I'm getting take-out or dining in, the staff does a wonderful job making sure you have everything you need.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Illinois
“What a nice change of pace!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

After a heavy dinner the night before, we just couldn't face meat and bread for lunch, so we tried Little Tokyo. It was exactly what we needed.

My husband had the tempura bento box: tempura shrimp and vegetables , fried rice, California roll , and something like fried won tons. I had two rolls: yellowtail and crunchy roll. Very
good miso soup was included with our meals, too. We plan to go back the next time we visit Galena.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago
“Surprisingly good sushi in Galena”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times and have been quite pleased with the quality of the food and the service. The fish is quite fresh and there are a variety of menu items available for those who prefer cooked dinners. We have usually had the sushi and sashimi and, while I cannot say it is the best I have ever had, I have found it tasty and a real treat. The prices are quite reasonable when compared to similar restaurants in the Chicago area. The decor is attractive and the owner is usually present to make guests feel at home.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Excellent food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Stopped in for dinner and loved the food! We tried numerous different kinds of sushi and loved them all! We will definitely be back!

Visited August 2013